Levittown Public Schools is pleased to bring you the online convenience of our new payment processing system, PaySchools. This program allows you to make school-related payments online via e-check or credit card at your convenience all from our school's website.
How it works:
Access our online payment processing system by clicking the button above to enter the online store.
The first time you access PaySchools, you will be asked to create a username and password. Then, simply select the item(s) you wish to purchase and check out. Lastly, choose to pay by e-check or credit card.
- To pay by e-check (directly debiting your bank account), you will enter your bank's ABA routing number and personal bank account number.
- To make your purchase by credit or debit card, enter the account number and expiration date for your VISA, MasterCard or Discover card.
After you complete your purchase, an e-mail confirmation and receipt will immediately be sent to you. PaySchools uses "Secure Sockets Layer" (SSL) Software, requires passwords throughout the program, and does not store personal bank or credit card information to ensure privacy and security for users.
Benefits for You
Not only is this service a convenience for you, it saves district resources that can be spent on your child's education. PaySchools offers you:
- Easy and convenient online access to pay fees 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- An end to lost checks
- Instant credit to student accounts reflecting the new activity
- Ability to view account history for purchases
- Assurance of private and secure transmissions
We are currently accepting online payments for the following items:
- Levittown After School Program
- Levittown AM Program
To get started click the button at the top to launch PaySchools!
Need Help Using PaySchools?
Do you have any questions?
- Questions relating to PaySchools can be addressed by contacting the Department of Business and Finance at (516) 434-7009
All technical related questions can be answered by contacting PaySchools at (866) 729-5353 Option 2.
PaySchools Frequently Asked Questions: